Get the most effective audio vocabulary building program. Download to your MP3 player or burn to CDs for your daily commute.
(Yes, I would like to sound smarter than my co-workers and friends.)
Learning one new impressive word a day is good, but you can master over a year’s worth of words in just a few weeks.
Tuesday May 5, 2015
Viable (VAHY-uh-buhl) )
Feasible, possible; capable of success or continuing effectiveness
- The new marketing plan turned out to be a viable solution to the problem.
- After running out of gas we ruled that walking to the next town 75 miles away was not a viable option.
- After dozens of interviews the manager had two viable candidates for the position.
Word Usage Tip
VIABLE = FEASIBLE
- It is entirely FEASIBLE that we can win the war if we have the support of other nations.
- It is entirely VIABLE that we can win the war if we have the support of other nations.
THINK... how can you use viable in a conversation today?
The Word of the Day email is a FREE service provided by Overnight Vocabulary. Every day you will receive a great new highly educated yet practical vocabulary word, with a detailed definition, real to life example sentences, and tips on how to start using it in your speech and writing immediately. The goal of the Word of the Day is to help you use the today's word before tomorrow's word even hits your inbox!
Just like the Overnight Vocabulary audio program, the Word of the Day will focus on practical words you can actually use opposed to obscure words that get strange looks from people. So don't expect to get strange words randomly selected from the dictionary like you get from other Word of the Day programs.
Choose Overnight Vocabulary as your go to resource for increasing your vocabulary and impressing your friends and collegues. Our program will help you succeed profesionally and impress socially.